- Prepare to host a minimum of 3 Play Street sessions
- Identify a bus-free residential street* with low car traffic to host your Play Street
- Form an Organizing Team of 4-10 people, with at least one member who lives on the proposed Play Street block
- Complete the Play Streets Application and submit the $100 application fee
- Adhere to SF Play Streets Program Guidelines during all Play Streets sessions
- Allow Livable City and other presenting agencies to table, conduct onsite surveys, and/or capture photography and video at your Play Street
- Complete an Organizing Team survey after your last Play Street session
*Some neighborhoods in San Francisco are eligible to host Play Streets on mixed commercial/residential streets.